• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip Dinner - Sat Night

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Please put your name down here if you are up for going out for a mass dinner on Saturday night and I will try and book somewhere.

First choice will be The Boat which is about £20 for a couple of courses if I remember right.

Please put your name down and the name of anyone you might be bringing so I can get an idea of numbers

thanks

Sam

Come on Feargus, life can't be that bad, surely?

I'll be up for a bite to eat, so will L.

You know my love affair with The Boat.... put me down for 1. I think Pen has a Hen's do in Liverpool that weekend so she won't be coming.

Cheerio,
Ben

hmmm,

tempting but is a very late night and v good food considered suitable prep for a Triathlon ?

lammy

hmmm,

tempting but is a very late night and v good food considered suitable prep for a Triathlon ?

lammy

Lammy instead of race pace why not try RTYP ( run till yu puke) best of luck in it what distance is it ?

Lammy! Lammy! Dad's aren't supposed to do triathlons, they're supposed to sit home with their slippers on! Didn't you realise???

Must have put something strange in my pipe - it's only a short one (1/2 olympic) so maybe Feargus' suggestion might be a winner.:yack :yack

I need lots of energy so fried food, ice cream and full-fat coke all night then.....:friday

David Tranfield is coming too (just to remind myself!)

So far:
Sam
Mr Crocs
Mark
Laura
Sara
Feargus
David Tranfield
Anna
Liv?
Tim?
Dave Morgan?

let me know soon or you might not get in!

S

I have booked The Boat at 7pm for 20 people - so we need a few more to sign up!!

I'll send out menus about a week beforehand so we can choose in advance

made it early as you're competing the next day : )

S

Good, any excuse to go to the boat.. Does that mean we get to play with the Egytpian love charm again!!!

Can I wear my blue suit? Do we have to behave? Hmm that might be tricky..

xxxxxxxxxxx Liv

Not %100 but Alix and I may be coming as well, if possible.

Sam
Mr Crocs
Mark
Laura
Sara
Feargus
David Tranfield
Anna
Liv
Tim
Dave Morgan?
Mandy
Bex
Morg
Alix

5 more spaces......

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT