• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip Dinner - Sat Night

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
and can someone keep an eye on that storm girl ... keep her off the vodka!! She's diving deco deeeep the next day :D
x

Sam
Mr Crocs
Mark
Laura
Sara
Feargus
David Tranfield
Anna
Liv
Tim
Dave Morgan
Mandy
Bex
Morg
Alix
Ben
Pen
George
Pete R
Steve M

Hey! Can't find the thread about lifts etc. um...

Would anyone be able to give me and Morgan a lift from the train station friday night to a campsite. Any campsite... Feargus I hear you are also camping?

What the hell do I need to bring apart from money, food and a tent? I'm sure i'm forgetting something...

Last edited:
What the hell do I need to bring apart from money, food and a tent? I'm sure i'm forgetting something...

Hmm, some magic sparkle for the party and we like red painted toenails - or pink if red isn't your colour. Some vodka for you know who and something superhero to kick supermans ass with ... he'll be the one in the shiny blue suit with red undies on the outside, although he may be in disguise so the undies might be missing .. but don't be fooled if that's the case. Something warm if the wind kicks up ... it can be the coldest place on earth in that rubble stewn space we call home. Cool and groovy chill-out tunes, cool and groovy shades if the sun's out. The campsites have werewolves .. well, I haven't personally seen any but the stories some people tell ;) , make your toes curl they do! Fins, soapy stuff, all the usual rubber accessories and flip-flop type things might be useful ... so we can admire your red toenails.

Oh, and an appetite for destruction!
He who dares wins :ko
x

Reactions: alix.leclerc
I'm not competeing... if I bring my 'rubber accessories' will I be able to get in and splash around after hours?

Right I need to get some red nail polish... and mix in some cryptonite...

Alix,
Sam might have a job or two for you - we always need the willing and able.
And if not, then I might be able to find you a little something to do.
See you there!

Jobs a plenty for willing hands - bring the suit Alix and you can safety a warm up line!

I still need dinner orders from some of you (Below) - you should have had the menu by email

Sara
Feargus
Tim
Bex
Morg
Alix
Ben
Pen
George
Pete R
Emily
Andrew

menu

Starters
Beef Tomato and mozzarelly salad
Thai Fishcakes wtih chilli sauce
Calamari rings with garlic mayo
soup of the day and bread
whitebait with tartare sauce
crispy coated camembert with redcurrant jelly
brussels pate with red onion chutney and french bread
grilled goats cheese with mustard and balsamic dressing
classic prawn cocktail with salad garnish
warm bread and olives

Mains (specify if you would like it with chips, mash, baked potato, boiled potato or salad)
beer battered cod
scampi
8oz rump steak
8oz sirloin steak
10oz gammon with egg or pineapple
aberdeen angus cheese burger
ham egg and chips
madras beef curry with rice or chis
thai green chicken curry with rice or chips
chilli with rice or chips
cheese and ham omelette
breast of chicken in a white wine, garlic and cream sauce
traditional lasagne
pasta carbonara with parmesan shavings
fresh tagliatelle with tomato and basil sauce
mushroom risotto with parmesan shavings

Hey.

Goodio, i've got a new suit and all, can't wait to try it on.

Right my emails to you Sam keep failing... so sorry.

Can you put me down for whitebait with tartare sauce und 8oz sirloin steak and mash.

Thanks, sorry again

sorry my yahoo mail keeps rejecting hotmail for some reason! post here if you need to contact me and its bouncing

S

It's not just you Sam, me too!

I did some research on this... hotmail emails are taking days or not going through at all to yahoo accounts. Best to post on the forum.

Cheers,
Ben

Damn! Thing is yahoo often have that problem with other emails too, or so i've heard. When doing some work at college requiring an email to be sent, it took more than a day to get through, and that happened with quite a few people.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT