• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip Entries

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
shall we enter you for Trinny and Susannah???

see you soon. Sorry I can't make it to Dorry. Bit too damn far from Cornwall.

S

Angels to see you thru to the other side during Double Dip will be Mark W, Jedi Simon, Ben, Bex, Trev, Pete K, Mark D and myself .. so my IN list says :D

Last day for those entries guys 'n' dolls.

Be IN to win.

x

Entries for Double Dip have now closed - the final IN list is as below. More info on email soon, see you there and good luck with the training. Sam

LIV PHILIP
TIM MONEY
DAVID MORGAN
ANNA VON BOETTICHER
MARK HARRIS
GEORGINA MILLER
FEARGUS CALLAGY
BEN NOBLE
BEN GUYAT
SARA CAMPBELL
STEVE MILLARD
DAVID TRANFIELD
MORGAN UPTON

Nice bio, cheers for the pic. Does the person who picked it like to put their hands up so i don't have to find compromising pictures of you all ... lol

ha ha - I didn't have one that showed your socks unfortunately - but if you want another do send it!

Double Dippers
The Angels safety plan has gone out. You will have scuba / tech cover from 20m and deeper for the duration of your dives all the way to plate and back up. You should be in visual sight of one of The Angels at all time. We'll be lighting the line up as best we can for you, cheering you on, seeing you safely back to the sunshine.

Have a good one! Shine, shine, shine.
x

Best of luck everyone.... and angels be safe down there in the deep...

Donna and Martin

Laura i have a special request. I don't normally have Scubies down there and the last couple of times i have been i noticed on the way down they are all upside down and on the way back up they turn the right way again. Can you ask them to stay the right way up please it was very unerving.

But comforting at the same time, cheers ;-)

Would you like us to do somersaults and back flips too :D ... we're most accommodating you know. Your wish is our command!

Look forward to seeing you there Steve.

Thx a million Donna. Hope life is groovy in the sun. Miss both of you very much.
x

Reactions: BennyB
Quick question, Sam or anyone else that knows, on the medical statement am i right in thinking that i only need to visit the doc if i have to answer yes to any questions but if they are all no i just sign it myself as a declaration. I had a medical in Feb this year but cant find it now.

NO NO NO

For the Competition ALL Medicals MUST be signed by a doctor - there is no self certification for a competition

Sorry!

Sam

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT