• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip Entries

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
So far, we have the following entries for Double Dip!

Liv Philip
Ben Noble
Anne von Boetticher
Feargus Callagy
Dave Morgan
Tim Money

We need to get it up to 15 for this to go ahead so please get your entries in as soon as you can. The entry fee goes up from £65 to £80 from the end of April. I'll make a final decision end of May (and if you have entered and we cancel, you will of course get your money back)

Please have a go at both and we promise not to laugh if you are rubbish at No Fins. Just to prove that - either I or someone equally rubbish will do the first dive and laughing will be banned! Just have a go, you may surprise yourself!

S
SaltFree Double Dip

yeah well its a new requirement - seems a few people are scared we will laugh at their washing machine no fins technique.......

Benny - you need to send me your form - new one is on the site and attached with my new address (we move on Thursday)

S

Attachments

• ddentry.doc
    40 KB · Views: 231
updated list:

Liv Philip
Ben Noble
Anne von Boetticher
Feargus Callagy
Dave Morgan
Tim Money
Mark Harris

Today's the last day for a bargain entry!

S

We are still short of entries and I heard a rumour that lots of people are scared of No Fins and only want to enter CW with fins

If you really really mean that, then you can enter CW with fins only for the bargain price of £45. This covers entry on Saturday but NOT Sunday (so if you want to come into NDAC on Sunday, you will have to pay your own way). You will get an AIDA Ranking for CW with fins but obviously won't have much chance of winning a prize as the prize will be for combined points over both disciplines.

let me know if you are interested

Sam

Sam,

I'm busy on Sunday - can I do both disciplines on Saturday ?

Otherwise I'll just come down to help on Saturday.

Lammy

Come and help! or just enter the with fins - we can't do both dives on Saturday.

Or we COULD set you up a special bikini dive attempt???!!!

Put me down to help out - I may be persuaded to try to beat that bikini record.rofl rofl

Lammy

Reactions: samdive
Updated Entry List so far:
Liv Philip
Tim Money
David Morgan
Anna Von Boetticher
Mark Harris
Georgina Miller
Feargus Callagy
Ben Noble

More info is on SaltFree Double Dip or send me an email

S

Last edited:
the latest news is that an enormous box of Double Dips has arrived at my house

the question is

will they make it through to July 28th without me eating them???

any more for any more? rumour has it a small young brit from Dahab is coming across to brave the green : )

Just wondering are there many planning to camp out over the weekend or is everyone staying in b+bs not sure whether to fly or take the ferry and the van.

Updated IN list

Liv Philip
Tim Money
David Morgan
Anna Von Boetticher
Mark Harris
Georgina Miller
Feargus Callagy
Ben Noble
Ben Guyat

Updated IN list

Liv Philip
Tim Money
David Morgan
Anna Von Boetticher
Mark Harris
Georgina Miller
Feargus Callagy
Ben Noble
Ben Guyat
Sara Campbell

one more week to enter!!

S

Updated IN list

Liv Philip
Tim Money
David Morgan
Anna Von Boetticher
Mark Harris
Georgina Miller
Feargus Callagy
Ben Noble
Ben Guyat
Sara Campbell
Steve Millard

Get em in by the end of June!!

S

More every day now! You have a couple of days left to enter...

Updated IN list

Liv Philip
Tim Money
David Morgan
Anna Von Boetticher
Mark Harris
Georgina Miller
Feargus Callagy
Ben Noble
Ben Guyat
Sara Campbell
Steve Millard
David Tranfield

Millard, pull those socks up and head on down!! Great to hear you're coming to the comp mate, should be good fun.

Cheers,
Ben

That's why he's not doing No Fins!! He doesn't want to take the socks off!! now I get it : )

Just one of lifes many fashion victims ;-)

Leave my socks alone they keep my knees warm in winter!!

It was also pointed out that i wear 'shorts that are a little too long for someone my age' (Quote from Dr Paul) aswell... lol... Is there a book i can buy to avoid all of these fundamental mistakes?? (i'll set 'em up you just hit 'em)

See you all down there, it will be good fun :)

Laters

Reactions: samdive
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT