• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Double Dip Results

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Cheers all of you. Nice to meet a few new faces as well as the old ones, some really old ones in fact.

Another well run comp, smiles all around. Did Manc land door to door in 2 1/2 hours, i might get a picture or two of my journey home through the post, i'll put them on Flickr for you. lol.

See ya

Steve

Steve Wellard.... what do you mean "very old ones.... " . I'm not quite 70 yet.... (what's the smiley for grumpy old pensioner...?) :) :t

Victor Meldrew (aka Steve G)

Reactions: naiad
I can't believe after all the years you have had in the mix that my random comments made you do your first post on db. Welcome :)

I know a lot of people (including myself) really appreciate your efforts over the years so cheers.

The really old comment, well, if the zimmer frame fits.... ;-)

When did you take the chocolate raiding photo!!! Damn... it's one of the only photos of me! haha

What chocolate? It wasn't me! A few [ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/jayhem/sets/72157601220548399/show/"]underwater pics[/ame] of the comp, maybe you're in one of them Alix. Could be anyone though...
~JM

Alix babe - I have a groovy one of you somewhere in my upload pile. I'll get to it I promise. I'm just a little snowed under this end, but it will be on my site when I have time to sort the rest of the pix out.
x

and we all know who nicked all the choccy at the end of the comp!!! don't we miss storm????!!

:D ... show me the evidence! I'm not the chocolate thief ... I admit to stashing the goodie bag in the dive truck but someone else off-loaded it. Now if it was vodka, I'd say you have a case ... ;) 'tho I can see there's no point in me denying it. Everyone thinks I'm the Richmond Monkey, I say I'm not. Where's the justice in the world? I'm kicking my ass into shape at Tae Bo, swimming 2 clicks a week, gym training, running, biking so the sweat stings and I'm burning in hell ... believe me, I'm not squirreling penguins away rofl
x

Last edited:
Who said anything about squirrels and penguins.... monkey....

I'm just glad it DIDN'T end up in our car - I'd only have eaten the lot!

What's so wrong with chocolate? It's been scientifically proven that eating three pieces of chocolate a month will make you live a year longer...

...so eating three pieces a day means you'll live forever right?

ps doesn't mean I took the club bars though :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT