• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dream Dive Location

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

goldband

Jun 30, 2005
I hope that ive got your attention now.
from the 27th Aug till the 4th september i'm hosting a bluewater spearing trip to remote islands in Eastern Indonesia. A 30m vessel with all the ammentities is sailing 8 divers for 8 days through fish rich waters of komodo, flores, banta and sumba in the hunt of XL gamefish. Doggies, wahoo, GT, sailfish, yellowfin tuna and mackeral are target species. I've enlisted the services of Andre Wickisandra, a friend from bali and a expert bluewater spearo to guide the trip.

The ' Moana' departs from labuanbajo harbour, Flores on Saturday the 27th August. I had 8 divers booked, however 2 have pulled out and we are back down to 6 so 2 spots have become available. . The total cost for the boat is $2200 for 8 nights all inclusive, except byo alchol. If you are intrested in joining the boat for the trip of a lifetime, it would be easy to contact me via email at ashbarlow02@yahoo.com.au or mobile 0413009913.
please feel free to ask any questions regarding the trip
thanks
Ashley Barlow

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT