• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Dubai and Surrounds - Looking for a dive buddy or information

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MaDsHaFtAn

Feb 4, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Just after some pointers on what areas to go to for a spear, or even just to scope some areas free diving.
Really keen to get back in the water and help would be appreciated.

Hi Madshaftan

I am relocating to Dubai in the Eend of September and I am bringing all my spearo gear. So, if you are still looking for a buddy I am definetely willing, although I dont have much spot info just yet. Anyway, if you are up for some explaring, let me know.

Krgds
Morten

Hi Madshaftan & Elrojo,

I just moved to Dubai from South Africa and I'm looking for dive buddies. I did my first shore dive here in Khorfakan yesterday alone, did not really see anything worth shooting but a nice place to dive and definitely worth exploring more.

You are welcome to contact me if you want to go dive or just explore the coast looking for nice spots.

Regards,
Karl

got a boat to be able to catch the big one

Hi Doyenofcastle

I believe you. Talked to another guy about renting a boat together for a day trip. It would be great if you want to come. Do you have a good connection?
Morten

Hi Madshaftan & Elrojo,

I just moved to Dubai from South Africa and I'm looking for dive buddies. I did my first shore dive here in Khorfakan yesterday alone, did not really see anything worth shooting but a nice place to dive and definitely worth exploring more.

You are welcome to contact me if you want to go dive or just explore the coast looking for nice spots.

Regards,
Karl
Hi Karl

I am definetely up for some diving. Ill be relocating in the beginning of October and I am keen to get started diving. Send me you details on mmidtgaardp@gmail.com and Ill give you a buzz once I have settled in.

Krgds
Morten

Hi Doyenofcastle

I believe you. Talked to another guy about renting a boat together for a day trip. It would be great if you want to come. Do you have a good connection?
Morten
lets do some ,I ll be return in middle of October

Hi guys actually shore Dive isn't recommend over here we usually go a boat Dive if you are interested you are welcome to join us. Pm me

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT