• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Easter meet

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I'll be there if I get a lift. Chris any chance I could meet you in Red Hill on the way there? I am aware that there might be a space issue on the way back as the trunk will be filled with packages but I can probably manage to take a train somewhere.

Kattie, i'm headiing up on thursday afternoon with my family this time so no room unfortunatly. Going to check in at the travel lodge but forgot which one Sam said was doing £19 a room?

Sam, which one?

Cheers....

Hi Chris

I tried to book the travel lodge but the offer is limited to certain branches - and ours isn't included - sorry!

Can you email the contact details of the place you stayed last time? (or I MIGHT just MIGHT camp)

S

Oh well never mind Sam ill book into the b&b again. Camping? Are you mad?
Posted via Mobile Device

Sorry Sam i forgot to give you the b&b details. Its next door to the afon and on the salt free site. Ill have a look at it tonight and book. Ill give you a shout back on price for 3 or 2 nights double.
Posted via Mobile Device

Looks like we've got enough peeps now - if you haven't already signed up on NING please do so soon

thanks

Sam

Sam, hope you got booked in somewhere as the B&B i was in last time is booked up (or are you camping?), i'm in the Chepstow Hotel which was £45 a night for a family room (not bad)

See ya soon...

so far we've got

Fri, Sat, Sun

Sam
Chris
Jay S
Kattie

Sat Sun only
John

Fri Only
Lisa

Any more for any more?

what's happened to all the old gang???? scared of the cold?? I have it on good authority that easter weekend is gonna be glorious and we're gonna have record amounts of PBs....

PS yes I've booked into the first hurdle - its not so bad now jimmy deans has closed! sorry campers - I'm up for a barbie but it's just too damn cold to sleep on that hill. xx

PPS who's bringing the easter eggs? I've given up chocolate for Lent and am pretty desperate..... : )

Last edited:
I'll bring the eggs but the tradition back home is to hide them.... maybe we should put one on the plate just for you ;-) Eggs instead of tags...

hey we could have an egg hunt around the campsite on Saturday evening? I'll bring some.....

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT