• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Edmonds Underwater Park

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

BladeRunner

Mud Puddle Diver
May 20, 2002
Has anyone ever done any freediving at the Edmonds Underwater Park in Washington State? One of this days I wanted to take a vacation to Washington for possible planned move and wanted to know of some good shore dives in the Northwest

BladeRunner OUT

I have never heard of anyone freediving edmonds underwater park but your more than welcome to try. its a big park lots to see. its current affected and people have died there running out of air or other complications i dont know about. so i wouldnt free dive it. i have dove that site a few times like five or six. there's diving there everyday, showers to rinse your gear off. its a long surface swim to get out to the park. there are some sunken personal watercraft in it. it doesnt get any deeper than 50 feet.ropes all around to guide you. there are maps of it online just do a search for the park name.parking is limited and its crowded on the weekends. any more questions give a holler.i dont know if anyone free dives here but theres a big scuba diving community here.

I did some freediving in the Edmunds UW park this weekend. The water wasn't very clear but it was good none the less. Lots of very large lingcod as it is a protected area. They have many sunken boats and structures that make it interesting. I covered most of the park, nothing over aobut 50 feet deep. Check the tides, I wouldn't worry too much about being dragged about by them but you'll have more bottom time if you go at low tide.

Have fun! There are lots of great shore dives around. Most local dive shops have maps. Some you really have to be aware of tides though... Try discount divers supply. A few of the guys in the shop freedive I think... http://www.discountdivers.com/

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT