• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Effesub Magnum 70R

Freediver83

Sep 11, 2024
Hi guys!

I bought this Effesub Magnum 70R pneumatic speargun but I can’t find any information about it anywhere and I was hoping there was a users maual out there, dors anyone know?

I have tried to contact Effesub but I heard they are no longer in buisness

I found out the pump threads was about 16mm with a 1,25 or 1,25mm thread pitch

You will need to show us a photo, it is probably something rebadged from another manufacturer.

IMG_2594.jpeg

It looks like a Tigullio RAS rear handle.
ras spearguns 70 cm.jpg

Last edited:
There is another version of the RAS gun which has a slight change in the lower grip, but I think that is all there was to it. These guns have also been made for another brand which you can see on the tank sticker.
ras spearguns B.jpg

Thanks popgun pete! I tried to find a way to contact them but the site is only in italian and only a map shows up when I try to go to the contact section, can’t register either or switch to english even if it says I can switch to english

You should be able to switch to English using the Google translate button. I had never heard of them before I found the gun photos. The only thing I don't see are prices, but maybe that requires a log in.

I just noticed the piston on my Francis Sabre (the same gun) is cracked and the pressure has gone out of it. The bloom of oil on the muzzle showed something was up, so I pushed the piston back slightly, the piston offering no resistance. I have never used it and it has sat in the back of a cupboard for years. Must have cracked due to a flaw as it was OK when I received it, being brand new old stock. I just tried to sign up for the Sport Fishing Parisi website as I thought that I would order a new piston. but that part of the web page doesn't work that lets you join up. You can only sign in if you are already on their account or membership list. Looking elsewhere I found this page on Alibaba.which show bulk order prices for the guns.

Sorry to hear that popgun pete and I’m glad it wasn’t just me who har problems with Sports Fishing Parisi
Nice find on Alibaba!

I made a new spear for my speargun the day befor yesterday, used my lathe and made a new one out of AISI 316 stainless steel so now finally I don’t have to worry about it rusting anymore
4wpsIWF.jpg

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT