• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Ein Kanadisch in Deutschland...

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

tylerz

Jun 19, 2002
Hallo,

Ich bin von Kanada aber wohnend in Stuttgart. Ich sprache nur ein wenig etwas Deutsche. Ich kann zum Bodensee fuer Freitauchen gehen. Ist jemand interessiert? Gibt es andere, die manchmal gehen? Ich bin an wettbewerbsfähigem und an der Erholung interessiert.

In English, because that was a mix of my German with translators assistance... If there are others out there diving in Bodensee/Lake Constance, I would be interested to join for either training or recreation. Just send a hello if you are in the vicinity of Stuttgart to Zurich and interested in possibly getting together for some freediving or what have you.

Cheers/Tschuess,

Tyler

Hi Tyler,

Wow - you've been quiet for a long time!

If I were you i'd send Richard Wonka (Sanso) a PM. He is in SE Asia now but he used to live on Lake Constance and freedive there, he can hook you up with plenty of freedivers there. It's a lovely area, and they have some pretty nice wines too from memory.

Cheers,
Ben

Hey Ben,

;) Yes, I have had quite the ride the last few years. Coming up for air here now.

Thanks for the recommendation, I am actually getting pretty excited about going diving there. The bathymetry map suggests some fantastic shore depth and videos on youtube show some interesting marine life.

Yeah, Stuttgart here has vineyards within the city itself and surrounding areas. Really cool! Looking forward to that exploration as well. For not having ocean nearby for the first time in my life, this should be a pretty cool place to explore. Already amazed by a few outings to nearby castles.

Cheers,

Tyler

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT