• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Elios Two-Piece Freediving Wetsuit (Smoothskin / Nylon Lined)

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Lazuli

May 9, 2008
Very light use since I bought the suit. Unused since 2009 and stored correctly since.

Made at the world renowned Elios workshop in Italy.

This wetsuit is constructed out of Heiwa low-density neoprene and is lined with Elios superstretch nylon on one surface and has a smoothskin outer on the other. This enables the wetsuit to be reversed and worn with the lined, nylon surface out for applications such as spearfishing and scuba diving or smoothskin-out for freediving etc.

The suit is comprised of a jacket with single fastener beaver tail and high-waist trousers.

Thickness: 5mm neoprene all round

Some light creases down outside and inside legs on smoothskin side. One miniscule re-glue of a barnacle scrape near beaver tail but otherwise minty.

Size: The suit is a mens size large. It will comfortably fit someone of 5'9" - 5'11", 32-34 waist, 38-40 chest. Leg cut is long and the arms are tailored correctly with decent length.

Would be a fantastic first suit for someone who is getting into freediving/Apnea or wants to try out an Elios product.

Genuine reason for sale - basically too many wetsuits so I am thinning my collection

Reasonable offers in the range of £80-90 and its yours. Postage may be about £12 but I will absorb the difference if more.

Payment by cheque, postal order, bank transfer, or cash on collection preferred. (not a big fan of paypal :t)

Item is in Cornwall UK near Truro

Attachments

• elios suit 001.jpg
    elios suit 001.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 344
  • elios suit 002.jpg
    elios suit 002.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 248
  • elios suit 003.jpg
    elios suit 003.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 281
  • elios suit 004.jpg
    elios suit 004.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 843
  • elios suit 006.jpg
    elios suit 006.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited:
Reactions: spaghetti
Would you mind to send it over to Italy? I can hear this wetsuit wants to be coming back home. :)

PM sent. International shipping will require electronic bank transfer of funds in pounds sterling. Thanks for your interest!

Hi there,

I'm interested in the suit, where in the UK are you and what sort of price are you looking for? PM with details.

PS did you briefly list this on ebay?

James, please check your PM's when you have time. Still available?

Got the wetsuit in the mail. Fantastic. Thanks Lazuli, thank you very much. :)

I have to say the suit is as good as described by seller: very beautiful, and perfect like new.

It's been a pleasure to do business with Lazuli: crystal clear, straightforward, loyal, honest, quick and friendly.
I can give him extremely positive feedback as a seller.

Reactions: Mr. X and Lazuli
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT