• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Eliossub heiwa suit

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
I did but there webpage is screw and it gets covered by a pic! So I can't even see the E-mail address

When lookig at their website try changing your "text size" to the smallest it can go and see if it helps- it works for me.

I am pretty sure they can make the suit you want. My 5mm suit is reversible with green nylon on the inside and black smoothskin on the outside. I flip it around depending upon if I'm spearing, scuba diving, monofinning or freediving with my scooter. I remember them giving me many different color options for both inside and out.

Having some sort of nylon coating on one side of the suit will make it last MUCH longer than a simple smoothskin/opencell- as I have found out the hard way.:head

Jon

Did you get the superstretch nylon for the inside and how much easier was it to get on

did they send you pics of the different colors for inside and out or samples to your house?

Last edited:
Quote: "When lookig at their website try changing your "text size" to the smallest it can go and see if it helps- it works for me."

Actually that solve teh problem thank you!

I have their regular nylon on my reversible suit- they said that "super stretch" is too thin to use on a reversible suit. I know that Fred has superstreach on the inside of his 3mm, with a smoothskin outer, and I think his suit is 4 years old- but still looks new!

Super stretch is more flexible than nylon, but not as strong.

If I had it to do all over again, but I've got too many wet suits the way it is, I think I would go with just one 3mm suit with super stretch inside and smoothskin out. That would give it strength but still slip through the water. I would also get one 5mm suit with opencell in and nylon out- that would give it warmth, to go with the 5mm, and strength for spearing and other stuff.

For where I dive I think I could get away with just those two suits for year round diving.

... My 5mm suit is reversible with green nylon on the inside and black smoothskin on the outside. I flip it around depending upon if I'm spearing, scuba diving, monofinning or freediving with my scooter. I remember them giving me many different color options for both inside and out.

Having some sort of nylon coating on one side of the suit will make it last MUCH longer than a simple smoothskin/opencell- as I have found out the hard way.:head

Jon

Jon, I am considering ordering this very suit at Eliossub.
Is the suit flexible and warm (compared to other 5mm Elios alternatives)?

Cheers,

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT