• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Emoticons

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Balpherus

Sep 1, 2012
The range of emoticons that appear in the default window has changed.
The smiley face is no longer there. It's only a small detail, but a smile goes a long way.

I can't take a screen shot with this device. When the reply box opens (where I'm writing this) there is a box to the right with Smilies at the top and [More] at the bottom.
I noticed the default range of smilies in the box has changed. There are three smilies on each row and five rows in total.
Row one= inlove :mad ko
Row two= king :cool :thankyou
Row three= :ycard :p :ban
Row four= :yack ;) :hungover
Row five= :duh :D zzz

One of the rows used to have classic smile in it and it appears others have changed.
Does everyone get the same default smilies in the box, have they been changed?

If I click the [More] tab to open the full smilies list I lose what I've written to that point. I know it would be a good idea for me to write the list down to have at hand, however I still think the classic smile should be in the default box.

Thank you

Kind regards

:) It's back. :)

I'm really excited. :)

(It's great to be so happy about something so strange as a smile)

Your right - that is very very weird as nothing was changed on the backend at all.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT