• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Enclosed track Euro

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

foxfish

Silver Smoker
Dec 31, 2005
I would like to sell my enclosed track gun, you can see how it was built here http://forums.deeperblue.com/diy-homemade/75393-look-what-i-have-got.html.
The gun has been used but is in very good condition, it has a sort of kelp camo design paint job & can take one or two bands matched to a 6-7.5mm shark fin spear.
I am selling the gun alone - no spear or bands.

I built the gun to be used as an Aspetto tool but I guess it would suitable for most types of English spearfishing.

I dont know how to value the gun as it took well over 100 hours to complete. Although I am not interested in making money, considering the raw materials cost over £140 I am not giving it away either!

Any one interested could PM me an offer?

Attachments

• P1010108(1)(1).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 191
  • P1010111(1).JPG
    186.9 KB · Views: 186
  • P1010112(1).jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 155
  • P1010113(1).jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 184
Having seen it in the flesh I have to say it is a beautiful piece of work. The colours and pattination are amazing. I also have no doubt it would function very well too.

Dave.

Reactions: foxfish
Having seen it in the flesh I have to say it is a beautiful piece of work. The colours and pattination are amazing. I also have no doubt it would function very well too.

Dave.

Sounds like just the sort of thing a brother might like to get for his birthday present .

Regards,
Dave.

Thanks for the pms - same question forces me into a corner - £175 + p&p.

What's the length of this beauty, Mart? I don't mean total length, but the conventional eurogun size (90? 100? 106?).

Band slot to trigger mech = 105cm overall length = 120cm.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…