• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Epoque EHS-510H underwater housing for sale

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

yugyug

everything is nature
Sep 4, 2005
Well, someone ran away with my camera so I now have a spare housing for sale.

Epoque EHS-510H Underwater housing for Sanyo Xacti VPC-HD1/HD1A/HD2

Both the housing and the cameras it is for have been superseeded with newer models, but if you or someone you know does have one of the cameras, I can recommend the housing. Its well made and served me well. Used about 20 or 25 times, 1 small scratch on the housing, but no scratches on the lens. Comes with an extra unused rubber o-ring, dessicants, sillicon grease, spray mist lens cleaner and manual.

Here is the product page.

I took this photo with it.

110 euros, or best offer, plus postage from Germany.

I also have a 0.6 wide angle/macro lens for a Sanyo Xacti, plus cables and docking station.

I'll get round to putting this up on ebay soon, but in the meantime if you want to see pictures just let me know.

Sir, may I offer 80 euros for your EHS-510H Underwater Housing? Also do you have paypal? I am also interested in your 0.6 wide angle/macro lens. Perhaps 100 euro for the lot. Phil

sounds ok - I'll send you a private message to sort out the details

Hello yugyug,
Do you have the spare housing for sale yet? Please let me know if you are interesting on selling it.

Thanks

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…