• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Epoque HD housing for Sanyo Xacti camera

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

nostres

because stress is no good
Oct 4, 2006
Dear fellow freedivers, I offer for sale very nice housing for very attractive price.
I like this housing a lot and I only sell it because I am upgrading do digital SLR (I came across great deal for Subal housing for Canon)

There are rumors on the web that Epoque housings are prone leaks but I assure You nothing like this happened to me with this housing. It is one month old I only had it on few dives, but I was recording @ 140ft - not a single drop of leak. Not a single scratch on it as well

This is precise piece of equipment "Made in Japan" and I'd buy any Japanese product in a heart beat, I drive Toyota btw

Housing comes with original box and all original accesories incl. spare O-ring, grease, humidity absorbers and documentation.

It was purchased here for $399.95

Epoque EHS-1000 HD Housing for Sanyo Xacti EHS-1000 HD - B&H

and there is no way to find it for less, well no there is. I am going to place it on ebay for $325 but will sell to DB member for even $300. That way You can save $100 and I can save on ebay fees, PayPal is charging enough.

All it needs now is red/orange filter and (optional) wide lens

This is Sanyo Xacti HD-2000 this housing is made for

Sanyo VPC-HD2000 Xacti High Definition Dual VPC-HD2000ABKE - B&H

it will also fit previous model HD-1000. This tiny camera is fantastic - it shoots full HD 1920x1080 progressive @ 60 frames/sec and it's the only one to do that in this price range. It will also shoot 30fps or 720p if Your computer isn't strong enough to handle full HD or 60p.
It also records on SD cards, so no more tapes, finally.

If You have this camera, great - just buy my housing. I prefer to keep the camera for family videos but if You really insist I might consider selling it as well.

I will send via Priority Mail FREE in continental US. International shipping will be extra based on destination.

Look at the pictures and let me know if You like it
cheers

Attachments

• P1070904.JPG
    228.8 KB · Views: 158
  • P1070907.JPG
    216.2 KB · Views: 154
  • P1070908.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 153
  • P1070910.JPG
    196.3 KB · Views: 156
  • P1070914.JPG
    227.9 KB · Views: 163
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…