• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Erik is Four-Oh!!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Happy Birthday Eric!

Today is the first day of the rest of your life, and your life is eternal! :cool:

Adrian

Happy B-Day Erik!

Congrats on being 'over the hill!' It only gets better from here, have a great day.

Happy Birthday Erik :) :) :)
All the best, hope the diving is great next time you go to Bali.

Cheers,
Wal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

40, wow, thats 2.5 times my age, dont worry, your still young;)

im sure i dont need to tell you BUT... make sure you dont do to much of :friday because you could end up :ban from the bar, and :ko and :chatup and tomorrow morning you could end up like :blackeye

anyways, i hope you have a good day,:wave

Reactions: Erik
Thanks to all of you. It's good to know you people :)
40 aint so bad so far:king

Warmly,
Erik Young

Reactions: Amphibious
Wow, first Abri, now Erik...

Seem you need to be 40 or over to be a decent diver!

Heres to the next 40 Erik!:friday

only 40??

Much love and warmth buddy!

You're proof that going deep and staying a while is life at it's best.

sven

Birthday

Many happy returns, Erik. Make sure you take pictures and have something to remember, 'cause memory's the second thing that goes.
Aloha
Bill

Reactions: Shadowkiller
Bonne Fete, Mon Ami

Hey Erik,

Felicitations! De tous vos amis ici au Canada, on te souhaite une bonne anniversaire!

Seriously, though, when are you coming back so we can all go diving again?

:D

all the best,

Pete

Vancouver, BC

Thanks again you buggers...
Pete, I should be back in Canada in July, hopefully to the coast by September....looking forward to diving with you guys (and Steph) and eating massive amounts of food after!
Bill, what's the first thing to go ;)
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Be sure to drop me a line when you get back to BC! I'm heading back first week in August - we should go for some Ling or Halibut, I have a extra gun waiting for ya.....

Willer

sorry I've been working away happy birthday Erik I hope you had a good one:D

Reactions: Erik
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT