• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

euro style riffe spear in older style gun?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jkid_39

Sep 4, 2007
hello, i was wondering if the trigger mech for the new euro style guns is similar in mechanics to the standard.

I was looking at guns and noticed the new ones had the euro style spear (back notch for trigger latch is round as opposed to square) and others had the standard shaft. are the shafts interchangeable, will a euro style spear work on any riffe trigger. specifically will my rob allen spear work as a back up for my riffe gun.

im pretty sure it would, a friend of mine uses a rob allen spear on his riffe euro

is the riffe euro trigger the same as all of the riffe triggers?

Last edited:
not sure about the new models,but in general the other riffe models, require a square notch shaft to be used...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT