• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Exalted Greeting from Thailand

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Pheesama

Jun 13, 2017
It would be a shame not to add trouble to beautiful oceans of Thailand. On one hand we have the Gulf of Thailand and on other is Andaman (Indian Ocean).

And not too long ago I discover freediving. I was impressed by those smashing free divers (no less those smashing gals so freely with almost nothing attached LOL!) playing with creatures of ocean, so joyful. Since then I told myself that I don't want to live my life in cognitive experience about freediving any further.

Now here I am, ready to collect hints. when I searched for answers about freediving I mostly found useful information from DeeperBlue! Isn't that good reason to be one of great team?

What say you?

CIAO and so long

Pheesama

Welcome to Deeperblue! Glad you decided to join us. Freediving is a fantastic experience. A class is an excellent place to start learning. Of course, there is a lot to learn here on the forums as well.

Dear BatRay,

thank you very much for ya kind reply.

Since I have discovered freediving groups, communities etc. I was really unsettled and try to colect information, tips and tricks as much as possible.
Every freediver I saw was really good looking; swift and gracious gliding beautifully and freely underwater. I immediate fall in love with imagination that I could hold breath longer and gliding/flying like those freedivers, too.

Altho I only have done SCUBA and snorkelling. I sense that I love the snorkel more than SCUBA maybe because I used to work with it almost everyday, or just the preparation, maintenance and services was quite inconvenient. Snorkel on other hand is really easy and I am not very hungry after snorkelling compare to SCUBA. And recreational freediving would make me more happy than both SCUBA and snorkelling.

So much for now,

You can certainly learn to dive effortlessly, the way the other freedivers do. Keep at it, find a good class, and you'll be on your way. Enjoy the forums!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT