• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Exploring kelp forests in So Cal, need buddy/buddies

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

cpammon

Aug 12, 2018
Hello fellow freedivers, I am looking for people to dive with around Southern California. There is a list of spots I'd like to explore and take pictures, from La Jolla, OC, to Malibu. Anyone local to these place or wanting to check them out please shoot me a message or reply here. My experience level is intermediate, and I always put safety first. I used to work as a scuba divemaster on charters and with students, but now I am just exploring with my camera.

Here is where I am diving:
La Jolla
Oceanside
Laguna Beach - Crystal Cove etc
Palos Verdes
Malibu

Looking for the lushest kelp forests. At some point soon I plan to explore up north from Big Sur to Carmel on up, but for now I'm just doing semi local day trips. Please reach out if you're looking for someone to go out with.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT