• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Extreme Ironing DVD

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

bottlefish

Jan 18, 2009
I'm not sure if the message has reached this far yet, so just to make sure, I'm now taking orders for the DVD of the Extreme Ironing. We're asking for a minimum contribution of £7.50 per DVD, I'll be taking a bit out to cover material costs of production (i.e the blank DVD, P&P), the rest will be added to the pot for the RNLI

You can see a quick preview of the DVD here:

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/3019355]Underwater Extreme Ironing - DVD Highlights on Vimeo[/ame]

The video will contain the following sections:

25 minute piece showing the interviews, prep and diving
With thanks section showing regisration mug shots of all the participants
Photo gallery, showing top side and UW photos
All UW footage from all cameras, raw and uncut

To make an order, pop an email to dvd@bottlefish.net, letting me know:

How many copies you want
How much you'd like to donate per copy
The address to send the DVDs to
Your diver number if applicable

You'll get an autoreply with details of how to pay.

Cheers

Stuart (bottlefish)

hi Stuart

does it include any footage of the freedivers?

Yes, there's a fair bit of you guys doing you're thing in the main feature (I used every useable bit from the free diving footage) and you can see everything that Simon shot in the bonus section

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT