• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Fate

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Nicky

May 10, 2002
Hey Guys and Girls,
I was on the bottom the other day and thought "what if I don't make it back to the surface, for one reason or another"?
Just wondering who believes in fate and why?

~Nicky

I find myself thinking "I can do it if I want too"

That would then translate into something like. I make my own fate

I have lied on the bottom listening my pulse and thinking about staying down... But I believe that everyone shapes their own future I make the changes if I want nothing is set beforehand.... Exept that I'll nail some real big fish before I retire from freediving/spearfishing.. atleast 100pounds...Zzzzz

you have your choices, and things happen.
Keep asking questions like this one and soon you'll be asking yourself if any thing really exists or if it just exists because you think it does. Is the blue I see the same blue you see? Once you go crazy there's no end to the crazy thoughts...:head
My thoughts are always more like... so.. this is how it's goin' to end. Guess I'm peaceful with that.
Fred

Well thats a big subject. Personally I believe there is a path that God wants us to take. Whether we do it or not, thats our choice. So we therefore are in control of alot of the things that happen to us and the consequences of those actions. IMHO.
Jay

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT