• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Fazza Freediving Championships - Dubai

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
ok this is big problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now i need your help! do I have to be there at 27 of february or march 1 march.
when is the oppening ceremony! I have to be there!

the comp days are 1, 2, 3 of march. so you have to be there on 1st March as it is the first day of the comp.

if they continue like this they will not get any international competitors next year :vangry

Qualification results in Fazza comp:

Amro dabash 3:30
Qaesar 3:22
Goran 6:33
Sid 3:22
Branko 7:55
Ahmad sabah 4:55
Walid 3:05
Alexey 6:55
Yuiry 2:48

From Amro facebook page ;)

Wow some qualification numbers! - what is the Fazza competition record?

Exiting, let's see who has his nerves best under control!

I think the foresight of a big price can screw up mental performances.

No Women?

Thanks for the reporting, foto's and video!

I'm happy some good athletes were still able to get to the place despite the change of date.

Amro Dabash, please if you can do some video reporting, speak to the viewer about who's in the water, the circumstances and how they are doing, how others have done, I would love to hear it! - Maybe also a little price ceremony video, and winner interview?
Thanks!

Finals for Fazza!
Goran = 8:53 Winner
Alexey = 7:45
Branko = 7:05

congrats to Goran :)

Official DB report to follow....

cheers,

kp

Wow Goran!

Nearly 9 minutes holding yourself down on a rope!

Maybe that's an easier format for you then a regular AIDA freedive competition?

Congratulations!

- ps what happened to Branko, he did a nice 7'55" in the qualifications? - did the nerves got the better hand of him?

Last edited:
congratulations to the winners; amazing performance again by Goran!

Last edited:
Outstanding result from Goran. It is the longest breath hold at Fazza in history :)

Well, it is one of the longest in the history of all competitions .... what is it: second longest? Third? Congratulations to Goran.

Hi Pehtran well The longest = It is : First Longest :p

Well done for all competitors they were impressive

All best

Well, it is one of the longest in the history of all competitions .... what is it: second longest? Third? Congratulations to Goran.
Yes, first in Fazza, and it seems to be the 6th in world-wide history (after excluding individual record attempts): APNEA.cz ranking - STA

However, it is barely comparable to a regular statics, the conditions differ quite a lot. Congrats to Goran!

I am uploading Goran's & Branko Videos now... unfortunately my camera memory were full in Alexey time.
Very interesting videos to watch Upcoming soon :)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT