• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

February 23 and 24 - Cancelled sorry!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

samdive

Mermaid, Musician and Marketer
Nov 12, 2002
Forums are sooooo last year....

If you are mad enough to want to come and dive on 16/17 Feb, please sign up on the SaltFree Wiki
saltfree » home

If you get stuck tell me here, it's in its early stages!

Sam

Re: February 16 and 17

Just to be a pain, I will put it here to start the ball rolling;

come on you wimps, call yourself freedivers????

I am in on the Saturday, so if you are brave enough.........

Sam is there a meet scheduled for March at all?

Theo.

All on the website - 15/16 March

I'll start a wiki

S

February is not looking good so far - no-one at all on Sunday and not enough on Saturday

Any more for any more?
(can't say I blame you!)
S

unless a couple more people creep out of the woodwork in the next day or so, I'm afraid we'll have to cancel this one, just not enough people mad enough to want to jump in the quarry in February I'm afraid!!

S

Re: February 23 and 24

OK Feb meet can't run on 16/17 as not enough people. I have had a few enquiries as to whether it could run the weekend after (23/24). I may be able to make one day.

Please sign up here if you can make that one instead

Thanks

Sam

Aww.... you big woosies!!!

I'm in tomorrow... in the lake district... and already signed up to go to Dorry on 24th....

I'll see you guys in March ;o)

Mandy
xx

There will be loads of us at Dorry it looks like. I did swap from the 16th (one of the reasons so as not to clash)

It might be time to get my 3mm out again show the Southerners how its done :)

Morgan / Sam get a cheap flight and i'll see you there.

Are you freediving or scubadoing in the lakes Mandy?

Hi all,

count me in for the 23rd! Looking forward to it - 1st cold water freedive!

John

I'm in Berlin that weekend, plus my my cojones would hate me diving in the quarry this time of year!

Cheers,
Ben

I'll try and make one day (at Chepstow) but so far its just me, Deepest and Hardest Daves

Please don't leave me alone with them!!

Now the dates have changed in February I can join you- I want to get in a last go before I head off. And I can finally give my monofin a go!

Its still going to be bloomin cold but I need to practice techniques.

See you there.

I'm gonna come for the day on Saturday - probably up and back in a day from Cornwall - does anyone want a lift from the Wild West? I could do with car company, its a 7 hour round trip....

no chance for me full of tonsillitis...though my sinuses are already flooded for those really deep dives

This weekend it's just
Dave King
Dave Morgan
John McGeagh

Can you all definitely make both days? If not, I suggest you just do Saturday. If you don't have 3 of you then I'm afraid you can't train this weekend as there need to be at least 2 in the water and 1 on the counterweight.

I've now got an orrible cold to add to my huge amount of studying so definitely won't be there

S

this meet is CANCELLED - sorry folks but too many people are sick to run it safely

see you next month and get well soon

sore throat sam

PS I miss you all in the winter!! wish we could afford a get together in Dolphin like the good old days......

anyone up for a trip to NEMO if I talk to Fred?

S

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT