• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

February's Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
lemme try one...

When Sven's girlfriend told him to find the 'salmon canyon', he jumped out of bed and headed to the market.

Reactions: andrsn
Sven learned this style of hunting from Anderson at KK02...next best thing to using tanks.

Sven was rumbled......"Do you mind not stuffing cod down the front of that wet suit of yours, your not impressing anyone"
Sven said "well it's only a small cod piece!":D

A bit of andersonning

Attachments

• feb contest.jpg
    feb contest.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 331
smoother seduction techniques

Attachments

• feb contest2.jpg
    feb contest2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 365
"Its raining fish, hallelujah! its raining fish, amen!" Sven (as the totally hetero one) joins the Village People.

:confused:

edit: its late... :eek:

Last edited:
"Desperate for fresh fish, the remaining Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle revealed itself"

note: Next month we need something juicier... Maybe another "blue" escapade?

sorry anderson, i just had to

after an unsuccessful day of shallow water fishing with his "bassofondo"(translation:deep bottom) gear that he knew was secretely designed for his shallow application:duh. sven resorts to the market to fulfill his craving for fish.... over come by the huge selection he feels light headed... fortunately he is still wearing his ankle weights to keep him from floating away :confused:

p.s. i'm sorry i know you want to help me, but i just can't help myself. my karma is going to get murdered for this but i just couldn't resist. at the very least i'll go down in flames.
p.p.s. this is not a stab a shallow water fishing which i frequently do myself.

Last edited:
Sometimes words just get in the way...

Attachments

• feb.jpg
    feb.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 297
"hey, i thought those were just fictional characters from the abyss of Deeper Blue, i never knew they actually existed in person
guess i better start taking my medication again"

nice picture fuzz

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT