• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

February's Contest!!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Thanks Thin :)

If I have to put a caption to my picture, it'd be something like:

"In spite of abundant distractions, the fishmonger was captivated by Sven's wood."

or...

dang, too many to decide from :hmm

Attachments

• slide0004_image010.jpg
    slide0004_image010.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 301
hmmmph! piece of meat...

hey, if it smells like fish it's a dish. All $556.50 of it.

sven

Spokesman: How did you get here?

Sven: (shouting over market noise) Well, I called my travel agent, Trisha, and spoke to her assistant about booking my usual spearfishing trip. I told her to have Trish mark it down specifically, but instead she sent me to this fish market down in Sicily.

Spokesman: Hmmmm.

Sven: I don't know what to say. Trish had always been a reliable travel agent, she would never send me to a place like this.

Spokesman: Were you using a cellular phone?

Sven: Ahhh.. yeah.

Spokesman: It must have been the static. Here, you need Sprint FTS. The FTS, or Fish Tracking System, goes beyond normal cellular phones, it lets you keep track of all the fish you've found before tournaments and... lets you come through clean and clear.

Sven: Thanks, mister. Yer the coolest!

Spokesman: My work here is done. Hey, think you could spot me for one of these lobsters?

Re: uh.....no.

Originally posted by icarus pacific
The judges are gone for the weekend, so stay tuned!!

sven

BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Andy, I didn't know your middle name was 'Milli Vanilli'!

:t

-M

do these boys work for rail track for being so late

:blackeye

THIS MONTH'S WINNER!!!

uh, no. They just have real lives...:hmm

OK, so here's how the judges saw it for February-

Uli demonstrated one of the principal laws of smoothness- get it in quick and first, :cool: with the true purpose of a Picasso Camo suit.

Fuzz had my son laughing with the crabs bit. May he never really find out what that's all about... and the notion of me and Sturdgeon doing anything was even funnier. :ban

Sharky had a good entry with the cod piece... sorry you actually know what one is. :mute

Shadowkiller was as usual dominant with his entries. Nice job.

Griff had my personal vote with his visual of my smoother seduction techniques, but I'm only running the show, not judging... :waterwork

Diver D- good one! I look forward to your continued efforts!

And Anderson pulled one outta somewhere :duh and had 'em all rollin' with the cellular phone take. Genius, Elvis!

SOOOooo.... hey Stephan!, send Uli and Griff some genuine DB gear!!:friday

You two clowns PM or e mail me with your choice of a DB mug or Tshirt. I need the full details like name, address, shirt size, age of your sisters...;) (Hey!, I don't get paid for this, so gimme somthin' eh?:D )

See you with March's contest soon. Get funny.

sven

Last edited:
Reactions: Griff and DiverD
Thanks Deeper Blue

Thanks also to sven for bringing up kids with such an outstanding sense of humour :D

better luck next time guys,

at least us south africans are winning something :waterwork

cheers

Mark

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT