• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Finally February!

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
The little Heart post it's express my sentiments exactly, though 19 is not nearly enough...

~JMP

Gee thanks, Sven! After looking at the picture for only one minute, I need a new wetsuit, and new shorts!

Those are 95mm of cummulative neopren thickness. Should be enough for 32 Red Sea freedivers, 19 Californian freedivers or a Wisconsin freediver and his dog. In summer.

Reactions: Lockedin
What if my dog wanted to dive in winter?rofl

Jon;)

Last edited:
"All dressed up and no place to go."

or, the trick question from he||,

"Honey, which one of these won't make it look like I have a big a$$"

"All dressed up and no place to go."

or, the trick question from he||,

"Honey, which one of these won't make it look like I have a big a$$"

to wich I said honey, I gave up hope on that question years ago.

To wich the doctor replied..........

Finally February's Winner!!

Ja, ja... I know. :blackeye

Feb had some quality entries, folks. They were in no real order-

Pocoshower going Gore with the global warming hit.

Jon had me going butt I had to explain it to the kids, and they being the judges and all... :duh

Deepthinker- breath mate. Breathe.

KMO had a beaut with the very smooth entry about camouflage. Even I didn't see that one coming.

podge- I feel ya, brother.

deepthought- You'll never get on the WI Chamber of Commerce's Christmas card list that way, but good on you!

Lockedin- you're welcome. :t

Marwan- you're developing into a real talent here and the proverbial brides maid. Keep after it!! :cool:

And to the Sarges... thanks to Mrs. and to Sarge- the first step in recovery is admission. :crutch

And sooo... Congrats kmo!! You score a DVD from Dale at Gone to Baja!! And it's a fun one too. I just wish I could have won my copy. PM me with the delivery stats.

Ta all. :king

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT