• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

finally made the leap

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
this is what happens when u ride ur bike out to puako without a flat kit and have to walk it back home. Be outta the water for a day or two so hopefully finish editing a video

Attachments

• ColorTouch-1.jpeg
    ColorTouch-1.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 294
epic sessions so far this week heres a few favorites

Attachments

• epicj2.jpg
    epicj2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 272
  • epicjump.jpg
    epicjump.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 250
  • epicdeepsite.jpg
    epicdeepsite.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 269
  • dive.jpg
    dive.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 292
  • mybee2.jpg
    mybee2.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 289
some black and white stuff

Attachments

• bwp.jpg
    bwp.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 264
  • epicfriends.jpg
    epicfriends.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 261
  • bwpod.jpg
    bwpod.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 255
  • bwleaf.jpg
    bwleaf.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 259
  • bwreflection.jpg
    bwreflection.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 254
a bit of leaf game

Attachments

• epicleaf2.jpg
    epicleaf2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 246
  • epicleaf4.jpg
    epicleaf4.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 251
  • epicleaf7.jpg
    epicleaf7.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 275
  • epicleaf5.jpg
    epicleaf5.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 250
  • epicleaf9.jpg
    epicleaf9.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 254
Great photos, Those wounds look horrible!!! Was there really no lift, no pickup, no cell phone reach, no way to tape up and or avoid this serious shit?

my wounds were not as bad as they look. someone eventially picked me up saving me another hour of walking i didnt even feel the wounds comming on or would have taken my shoes off alls good now and now i bring a flat kit
Great photos, Those wounds look horrible!!! Was there really no lift, no pickup, no cell phone reach, no way to tape up and or avoid this serious shit?

nice pics as per usual, we are all very
red-jelly.jpg

(jelly)

but you still haven't told us your story

Good lord, it looks like the world's worst strawberries :( Did it really only keep you out of the water for a day or two?

Ok! so I quite my awful job sold just about everything I own aside from my fins and moved to KONA. there is a longer story there but heres a few pics from my first week at my new home instead video to come

Still waiting to hear the longer story, btw :)

I will be getting to Kona in the next couple of years and hope you can point me in the right direction for the dolphins.

Completely envious.

Great photography too!

morning swim with alien visitors

Attachments

• visitor7.jpg
    visitor7.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 261
  • visitor8.jpg
    visitor8.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 254
  • visitor3.jpg
    visitor3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 253
  • visitor2.jpg
    visitor2.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 252
  • visitor6.jpg
    visitor6.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 256
playing tour guide for friends that are visiting, sulfur clouds at kilauea

Attachments

• volcan.jpg
    volcan.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 256
WOW! Phenomenal photo!!

Was this taken with your gopro?
Also, did you retouch / edit it at all?

its taken with the go pro hd hero 2 yeah i usually adjust contrast, color correct etc. via photoshop

Why don't I get the thumbnails or pull up the photos?

im having the same problem with all thread attachments some people seem to be able to see them tho

its taken with the go pro hd hero 2 yeah i usually adjust contrast, color correct etc. via photoshop

I've been staring at it for like the last 30 mins or so just trying to take all of it in... just such a surreal photo!

If that's what you can get out of a hero2 I think the results if you got your hands on proper SLR would be insane!

I've been staring at it for like the last 30 mins or so just trying to take all of it in... just such a surreal photo!

If that's what you can get out of a hero2 I think the results if you got your hands on proper SLR would be insane!

I agree! :king

Have you got a 16:9 ratio full HD version for my desktop?

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT