• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

finally made the leap

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
eventually i would like a nice slr can't afford one at the moment there is a trade-off tho too higher quality but more intrusive on the dive experience + allot more gear to lug around on the bicycle. heres a favorite shot from yesterday

Attachments

• slappy.jpg
    slappy.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 292
Reactions: landshark sa
Enter that into a photography contest! It's a sure winner!!!!

Just incredible!

bunch of new stuff, having problems with the deeper blue site so not gonna post anymore pics on here till its sorted out, in the meantime i just updated my site and also aded a section for sharks and mantas www.joshspahr.com - Dolphins

First time I looked at your site, fabulous! This one is bookmarked.

Connor

Last edited:
happy to check in and see db worked out the tech issues heres some pics from this week

Attachments

• manta1.jpg
    manta1.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 261
  • manta8.jpg
    manta8.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 262
  • manta9.jpg
    manta9.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 259
  • manta11.jpg
    manta11.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 269
  • manta16.jpg
    manta16.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 260
some more, ive noticed with the go-pros if im shooting a large animal with blue void as backdrop pics come out perfect but the censors seem to stuggle allot if i point it at a reef or anything busy

Attachments

• whale.jpg
    whale.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 266
  • Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 5.21.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-02-08 at 5.21.02 PM.png
    868.9 KB · Views: 266
  • manta12.jpg
    manta12.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 255
  • manta10.jpg
    manta10.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 258
  • manta3.jpg
    manta3.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 251
caves and underwater sunset

Attachments

• caveb.jpg
    caveb.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 264
  • caveg.jpg
    caveg.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 259
  • underwatersunset.jpg
    underwatersunset.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 255
  • cave2.jpg
    cave2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 266
  • cave1.jpg
    cave1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 266
pace of refuge spinners

Attachments

• dolphinrefuge.jpg
    dolphinrefuge.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 259
  • bwdivebomb.jpg
    bwdivebomb.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 261
  • bwdive.jpg
    bwdive.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 254
  • bwrefugee.jpg
    bwrefugee.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 249
  • jumpy.jpg
    jumpy.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 265
some more, ive noticed with the go-pros if im shooting a large animal with blue void as backdrop pics come out perfect but the censors seem to stuggle allot if i point it at a reef or anything busy

Again, some awesome photo's!

Have you tried any red or polarization filters with your gopro? I think these could possibly help with underwater colour correction, especially reef shots.

color corrections not so much the problem just doesnt focus quite right polarizing might help tho

thanks, yes all photos are go pro hd2 been shooting video on the hd3 black but nothing done yet. some amazing interactions this week sans camera octopus monk seals sharks extremely lucky everyday

heres a quick video i threw together all the shots are from testing out settings i don't intend to use in the future im gunna stick with 2k @ 24 now and didnt want to mix these with it so thought i'd throw something together before i clean it of my computer [ame=http://youtu.be/Cs6CGZHYv1E]home - YouTube[/ame]

WARNING includes some dolphin sex!

Quick! add a blur, R-rating please protect our children from seeing the horror of life creation!

- Nice video Joshua, I see your move is paying you some great memories!

Thanks for sharing, I'm working on doing the same, also plan on moving West :)

Very nice website and forum thread. I spent most of the morning looking through it. You make great pictures. Kudos Josh. :cool: It sure makes me want to get back to Kona, and soon!

That is some amazing footage and its ending up on the cutting room floor. Cant wait for your next installment it is going to blow people away.

diddavetellyou

Have drybag will travel

Gorgeous. What I wouldn't give to dive in a place like that. Awesome job.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT