• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Finland Freediving

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

japppo

Jan 3, 2015
After two months of only pool, I'm getting a little bit desperate. See for yourself...

Here's some more from last November. Do not walk on thin ice! Cheers.

Haha, I just got a trophy point: keeps coming back.
Well, like it or not here's some more. Did you know that its possible to wear the gopro headstrap like a g-string? See for yourself...

Here's another clip from last summer's session:

My first open water freediving session together with a club and other people. The lake is 79 m deep at this spot, but I did only dives down to 20 m. I have not done very deep dives alone so this was a good session to develop confidence.

Another great underwater session, not so much freediving, but nature at it's best:

Cold water free diving session in 2 deg c lake water. Mainly testing out different camera angles for a film project idea that I've had for a couple years...

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT