Saturday, June 23, 2018
  • Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 38,500+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 473,000+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 5,500+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Fish soup

zmajmr

Oct 7, 2010
Croatia
Very good. That's exactly what it means. It looks just like what the Hungarian cowboys make though they don't use fish, if I remember right.
I think I know on what you mean, probably "gulash" (gulaš), it is made with chopped beef , soup is very similar if not the same (probably without of tomatos), this meal is called literaly like you say "fish" and then you add "paprikaš" (paprika + ash), now when I analyze meaning that basically means paprika in powder (ash), and if you watch you saw that there goes a lot of red paprika in powder same as for "gulash".
This "fish" meal is my own style recipe , I never read how it what made, I try to conclude how and what to use to make it, and then I try and try until I find wining combination :) Every time result is little different , it depends which wine you use, about fish age, vegetables ... Anyway I like to make it and eat it :)