• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Footpockets For C4

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Murat

Promethian
Jun 21, 2002
I decided to go for C4s!!!

But know which footpocket to choose???

From previous threads i understand that Spora is softer and more comfy and OMER Millenium is harder, less comfy but better efficiency?????

What about the original footpockets that major C4 sellers suppyl with?? Teknosport / Spetoon????? Especially any info about teknosport will appreciated much;)

I've had all of them and I like the Sprasub pockets the best- but that's just my foot! The spettons were similar to the Spora's, but I had them one size too large for my foot so I sold them to someone with a bigger foot.

My omer pockets work fine, but I just find the Spora's to be more comfortable for long periods of time in the water. Having said that, I will also say that I have had stiff spora pockets and soft spora pockets- I don't know why there would be such a difference?

My Omer pockets have all come out exactly the same- very consistant. They will make the fin stiffer overall compared to the Spora pockets- but, that's just what Ted I have have found out for ourselves.

Jon

C4 30

I'll be all ears - waiting for your opinion after a month or two of c4's use... Allrounder or not... :p

Sash

Thanks Jon.

Does anybody have info about teknosport footpockets? I had been told that they are very smillar to the spora. May be spetton/teknosport is identical too.

You're Right Murat,
I have Tecknosport Footpocket and both the new and old spora footpocket.
the old one is IDENTICAL to the Teknosport one... maybe spora just sold the deisgn of the old footpocket. (just guessing)

By the way I do prefer the old design of the spora footpocket....
I will go for a C4 pair next month, I've chosen C4 falcon 25 , as I'm only 70Kg and 1m73....

Hi
I am using omer milenium footpockets for 2 years.
They are comfy for me.I think than the old ones are soft.
The harder ,the most eficient for power transmision.
Rafa

Hi Murat !

Good choice with the C4 (gule gule cullan) :)

I have a pair of C4 40's with the Original Speton foot pocket... no complains what so ever ....
I also have a pair of Picasso Black Teams, found the Speton a bit wider than the Picasso....

All in all i would stick with the Speton as it is recomended by C4!

Happy diving !

Nesim

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT