• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale For sale omer millenium footpockets

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

jon penrith

FreeDiving Professional
Nov 26, 2004
OMER MILLENIUM FOOTPOCKETS SIZE 44-46 (uk SIZE 9 1/2 TO 11).THESE ARE THE OLDER STYLE WHICH ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE NEW BUT THE RUBBER IS MUCH SOFTER AND MORE COMFY. £30 EXCLUDING POSTAGE.

OMER MILLENIUM FOOTPOCKETS SIZE 44-46 (uk SIZE 9 1/2 TO 11).THESE ARE THE OLDER STYLE WHICH ARE EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE NEW BUT THE RUBBER IS MUCH SOFTER AND MORE COMFY. £30 EXCLUDING POSTAGE.

Hi Jon, I believe I could use them, as the size looks suitable as they are the same size as my Seatecs (not sure how that translates between makes). The stereofins I have at the moment are a bit tight with 3mm socks & I am looking to get 5-7mm socks, so require a larger foot-pocket to get the stereoblades in. My normal foot size is Euro 43 or UK 9.

Current fins & fit are:
Seatec (H Dassault..????)44-46(snug with 2 x 3mm)
Stereofins 43-44(tight with 3mm)

How much will it take to get them down to me, I live Dorset way, a place called Wimborne just north of Poole, that's if they are still available?

Cheers

Scott

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…