• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale: Riffe No Ka Oi

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SB-Spearo

Aug 22, 2006
I have a Riffe No Ka Oi for sale. I bought it new and It has seen the water less than 5 time and is in amazing condition, it could pass as new. It has been oiled at least 10 times. It has the original bands whish were always stored in a plastic Ziploc bag in the refrigerator and are in great shape. All of the gear was was maintained very well.

It comes with:
The stock Riffe 5/16", 60" shaft with a tri-cut Kitto slip-tip. Breakaway rigged.
A 55", 9/32" shaft with Plamen Kolev slip-tip with both pencil point and tri-cut. This shaft came off a 55" Wong Hybrid. Breakaway rigged.
A brand new Riffe 57", 9/32" Hawaiian flopper shaft. Shockcord rigged.
The original bands.
The original large tip.
Brand new spectra on both the slip-tips.
All the shafts are rigged with new, red 300# Jinkai mono, Jinkai crimps and anti-chaff springs.

This whole setup cost me $1000. I am asking $750 obo for everything. If anyone wants just one of the shafts with the gun or something of the sort, let me know. I will also consider selling parts as well. Feel free to make offers.
Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170061791876&rd=1&rd=1

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 004.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 143
  • Picture 005.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 136
  • Picture 006.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture 012.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…