• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale: Riffe No Ka Oi

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

SB-Spearo

Aug 22, 2006
I have a Riffe No Ka Oi for sale. I bought it new and It has seen the water less than 5 time and is in amazing condition, it could pass as new. It has been oiled at least 10 times. It has the original bands whish were always stored in a plastic Ziploc bag in the refrigerator and are in great shape. All of the gear was was maintained very well.

It comes with:
The stock Riffe 5/16", 60" shaft with a tri-cut Kitto slip-tip. Breakaway rigged.
A 55", 9/32" shaft with Plamen Kolev slip-tip with both pencil point and tri-cut. This shaft came off a 55" Wong Hybrid. Breakaway rigged.
A brand new Riffe 57", 9/32" Hawaiian flopper shaft. Shockcord rigged.
The original bands.
The original large tip.
Brand new spectra on both the slip-tips.
All the shafts are rigged with new, red 300# Jinkai mono, Jinkai crimps and anti-chaff springs.

This whole setup cost me $1000. I am asking $750 obo for everything. If anyone wants just one of the shafts with the gun or something of the sort, let me know. I will also consider selling parts as well. Feel free to make offers.
Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=170061791876&rd=1&rd=1

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 176
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 136
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT