• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale: Riffe Tech, Liquid Googles, Dive Sonar, JBL 38 and Mini

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

uberman

Jun 18, 2010
Hello.

I am selling the following:
  1. Manta Dive Ray hand held dive sonar for $150 (regular $300)
  2. JBL 38 Special (used 1x) for $100 (regular $199)
  3. Liquidvision Googles (used 2x only in fresh water) for freediving for $200 (regular $300).
  4. Riffe Metal Tech 44". 3 bands and range of 17': $270 as it has been used-minor scratches, no breaks, cracks or dents. Shoots perfect. (new ones cost $470)
  5. JBL Mini Speargun-used 1x only. $40 (regular $75)
If interested E mail me at : sutrobath@hotmail.com
This stuff is going up on e bay as soon as I go home and take the pics, so this is you opportunity to get it before the bidding starts. Buyer must pay shipping-I live in Port Angeles, Wa. My e-bay name is soiseth and I have a 100% feedback rating. If you want to you can call me at 1 360 461 0350.
Gonna get a Riffe B mid handle speargun with the proceeds...

No bids, so I am closing this thread. All offers made in my post are void. If interested you'll have to bid on E bay.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…