• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale: SpearfishingGear.com & PirateSCUBA.com

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

TriggerFish

Dec 9, 2003
For sale spearfishing gear, spearfishing equipment, spearguns, shop online
This is a great chance to own the website that says it all, with many extras. For details see auction. Link: [ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/SpearfishingGear-com-Domain-eCommerce-Website_W0QQitemZ250206691751QQihZ015QQcategoryZ11153QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]SpearfishingGear.com Domain & eCommerce Website - eBay (item 250206691751 end time Jan-26-08 08:29:16 PST)[/ame]

Also scuba equipment and snorkeling gear at Pirate Scuba - Online Dive Shop Link: [ame=http://cgi.ebay.com/PirateScuba-com-Domain-eCommerce-Website_W0QQitemZ250206692502QQihZ015QQcategoryZ11153QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]PirateScuba.com Domain & eCommerce Website - eBay (item 250206692502 end time Jan-26-08 08:31:27 PST)[/ame]

We hope someone with knowledge and passion will take over the websites.

Not often you see something like that for sale! I hope you get a sale, Good luck.

It looks interesting and if I had an existing business (or planned to open one), I would certainly bid. The price is currently very low, considering that you sell not only the plain domain names, but that it includes hosting accounts with installed e-commerce carts, and with customer and product databases.

Alone the e-commerce software MIVA Merchant is worth $1000 and the final cost of an installed MIVA Merchant store, with diverse plugin modules, data filling, configuration, and customizations is usually at least an order above it. I know it very well, because I am professional developer of MIVA Merchant plugin modules and have my products running in thousands of MIVA Merchant stores.

Also the host - Hostasaurus is the very best choice for an e-commerce server. I think they do not have any comparable competition as for quality of their services and support. I am not affiliated with them, but anytime a customer complains about their server and is looking for a new host, I recommend Hostasaurus.

You should try contacting people like JimDoe2you who already sell gear - getting another domain, especially when it comes with a customer database, and with a working shopping cart, will never harm the business. You may also try writing to some bigger well established outlets - they might be interested too.

Wishing you good luck,

Reactions: foxfish and Erik
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT