• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

FOR SALE: Sporasub One Air

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Broseidon

Lord of the Brocean
Aug 13, 2007
Sporasub One Air 80 - the first ever production dry barrel air gun. Probably one of the only, if not the only one available world wide right now.

A lot of people have been waiting a LONG time for this to be released - this is the next generation of pneumatic speargun from Omersub, building on the massive success of the Omer AirBalete. The One Air uses the STC dry-barrel kit and free-shaft to give a massive increase in power and shaft speed.

I received this gun on Friday - I rigged it and test fired it 3 times in knee deep water to test it - discount on the purchase price, will ship worldwide.

The measures 85cm, not 80 as the model number suggests - has the power of 100cm band gun.

Absolutely stunning gun in perfect condition.

Comparison with an RA 90.

Blurb from the Sporasub website:

One Air is an airgun with "cuttlefish" barrel made using a new production process. The inside of the barrel is specially ribbed to strengthen the shaft and eliminate deformation. This shape distributes the air volume to optimise the speargun under water, drastically improving manoeuvring in all directions.
The ONE AIR features an 11 mm barrel with a patented vacuum system, the STC X-Power.

This system prevents the barrel from filling up with water during loading, and when shooting the piston does not have to overcome the water resistance which is usually present in the barrel. This greatly increases performance to pre-load pressure levels. As the barrel is not flooded, the speargun also performs better under water as it is lighter in weight. For more information on the STC X-Power system, visit the website X-Power

The slide release mechanism has three movements and is fitted inside the barrel. This allows the speargun to be fitted with an arbalete-type handle which is bayonet-coupled to the barrel.

The hand remains very high on the handle, aligned with the shaft in the barrel and not below the barrel as on traditional airguns, aiding precise, instinctive pointing towards the prey.

The handle can easily be removed to offer access to the barrel loading valve. The barrel and mechanism are lubricated by a special grease with a small amount of oil.

Supplied as standard: 6.75 mm "nude" Tahitian stainless steel shaft, without a tail fin for fast shooting thanks to the reduced friction.

Possibility to assemble and remove the reel without removing the handle.

PM me for a price.

Reactions: skygear
I want it. But hopefully we can hash out some details over the next couple days?
no bs, i have a check coming in a couple days. PM me if interested.
If not, good luck with the sale.

It's yours if you want it mate - $395 + postage.

I'd guess the price when it arrives in the USA will be around $540

If you're serious, drop me a PM and we'll call it sold

PM sent. Tentative deal in the werks!

Awesome! Thank you! rep added..

Skygear you are a lucky man, we will await your test report.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…