• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Forum Migration Downtime

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Stephan Whelan

Papa Smurf
Staff member
Admin
Jan 7, 1999
Hi everyone - just to let you know that we’ll be bringing the forums down for a migration in the next few hours. This may take several hours to complete and during this time the forums will be unavailable.

I apologise for any inconvenience and will post here when the forums are operating again.

Many thanks!

Papa S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The forums are now moved over. Any issues let us know in this thread.

There is an issue with file uploads right now - i'm working on it with the site host.

Nope. Not functioning at all with Tapatalk. Can’t log in. Can’t see any threads.

It works OK from my
Phone but I don’t use Tapatalk. I’ll confess that I’m so unsophisticated that I never understood why I needed it since I stay logged in and can post without it.

It works OK from my
Phone but I don’t use Tapatalk. I’ll confess that I’m so unsophisticated that I never understood why I needed it since I stay logged in and can post without it.

It's just a little smoother when it comes to how you handle the forums. All in one app, and you customize your feed in a good way. If you're a forum nerd, you should give it a go!

Its hard for us old farts to change when, especially when we can't see a problem with what we are doing now. But I guess I should try it to ee what I'm missing.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…