• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Found a spearo shop - what to buy?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.
Alison said:
Hehe I think you'd find out just how helpfull Ali would want to be :yack rofl

its a Philippine guy working there his name is Rey, there was a local guy sitting in the corner with greyish hair, decent looking, i guess that's not Ali if you're saying he is :yack

they have also offered to give me part-time scuba instruction work :friday kewwll doubt they are expecting to pay me at all :D

i dont know how i am going to keep a straight face asking for long thick rubbers :(

*thinks to himself*
Man, I love these chatlines where you can listen/watch 2 chicks... :)

Gotta bookmark this one... huh? Its DeeperBlue... rofl

Sara: There is a very fine line between asking your betterhalf to buy the rubbers, and boosting his ego by being able to ask for jumbo size, or asking your betterhalf to buy the rubbers, and making him feel inadequate...

16mm should handle most things in the ocean, bigger is not always better...

Shadowkiller said:
*thinks to himself*
Man, I love these chatlines where you can listen/watch 2 chicks... :)

Gotta bookmark this one... huh? Its DeeperBlue... rofl

Sara: There is a very fine line between asking your betterhalf to buy the rubbers, and boosting his ego by being able to ask for jumbo size, or asking your betterhalf to buy the rubbers, and making him feel inadequate...

16mm should handle most things in the ocean, bigger is not always better...

hahahaa you pervert :)

I'll go speak to this Ali guy and see what size he has rofl rofl

will have to pull on them a bit and see if I can manage the grip. :hmm

Well Ali was the only one in the shop when I went there, I thought that was it :eek: but then it was winter time when I was there
And bigger is better ;) (or more often :hmm) :eek:

Alison said:
Well Ali was the only one in the shop when I went there, I thought that was it :eek: but then it was winter time when I was there
And bigger is better ;) (or more often :hmm) :eek:

Large sizes are sometimes difficult to handle though, and I only have small hands. :D

and i am pretty sure the guy at the shop won't be able to keep his staright face too when you ask him, "Do you advise black one or amber, which one strech further with less effort and gives the biggest bang?" rofl

Reactions: island_sands
Murat said:
and i am pretty sure the guy at the shop won't be able to keep his staright face too when you ask him, "Do you advise black one or amber, which one strech further with less effort and gives the biggest bang?" rofl

rofl rofl ooh i can see myself in a lotta trouble soon...

Reactions: Murat
Now now! behave, this is a sensible thread, my advice is to opt for the long fat one over the short thin one, this gives a smoother power delivery to the shaft, in turn this gives accuracy increasing the chances of hitting the spot!
QED

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT