• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedive coaching

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

ADR

Jan 21, 2004
Does anyone know of any recognised "expert" coaches that provide help in constructing training programs and ongoing analysis of training performance etc via phone and email. While the information on this site is awesome I'm looking for someone who could provide more directed and ongoing assistance to me in addition to the great help people provide in these forums. Key for me is getting the most out of the limited time I have to train rather than the hit and miss approach I currently seem to be experiencing

No doubt this would need to be in the coaches financial as well as intellectual interest to work.

thanks

ADR

Ben,

Thanks for the pointer to Kirk, I'll give him a try. I toyed with the idea of doing one of his PF clinics when he was in Hawaii last year but went on a family holiday instead ! ! (the constant juggle of priorities we all face)

I saw your comments on the CO2 compartments thread and wondered if you you would mind having a look at the question I raised relating to hypoxic training and pulse oximeters. Here is the link

http://forums.deeperblue.net/showthread.php?threadid=41626

thanks

Andy

Last edited:
Hello Adr
I would advise you to contact EREZ BEATUS!
he is a former WR holder in Unasssisted freediving and he is also an instructor and the Israeli team coach!
his email is beatuserez@yahoo.com or erezbeatus@yahoo.com
one of them!
I did a course with him and it was fascinating! He's a real pro!
He's giving courses in Thailand right now and will be going to Australia another week to give courses there!

If you do speak to him tell him Said says hello!

good luck

FD81,

Thanks for the email address. I'll send him a post as we have a freediving club in Sydney now with 30 novice members who would be excited about doing a course if he is coming to Australia.

I'll have a talk with him also about this thread and what I'm looking for in a coach as well

thanks

Andy

Your welcome!

He's in Australia now!

Anybody looking for proffesional freediving training, Erez Beatus is your man!
The email adress is above!

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT