• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freedive Egypt Dolphin Safari

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Apnea Girl

Feb 15, 2008
Hello,

I've been a member of DeeperBlue for a while but not posted before so thought today was the day to start!

I'm a scuba instructor and freedive instructor too. I live in Hurghada Egypt on the beautiful Red Sea Coast.

We had a wonderful encounter yesterday with 15 bottle nose dolphins and they were looking at me saying 'why don't you get more people to come and dive with us?'. So I'm writing to let you know we have a Dolphin Safari taking place on September 7th 2009. Due to swine flu a family had to drop out and it means we now have some spare places for this trip.

Suitable for all divers, freedivers, snorkellers and swimmers
  • Northern Reefs and Dolphin Houses - the itinerary is loose because we go where we think the dolphins are that day.
  • Up to 3 guided dives per day
  • One guided night dive.
    Zodiac to take divers off to different sites.
  • Accommodation, food, soft drinks, permissions included.
  • 7 nights 6 days diving, shore based final day.
  • One evening on island for beach BBQ
550 Euros per person
Marine Park Fees (if applicable - probably Giftun Island only), equipment hire, courses, NITROX, alcohol, additional guided night dives are charged extra.

The Dolphins are amazing creatures and really fun to play pass the coral with or try and show off your spinning techniques!

If you would like to join us on this amazing trip, would like to learn to freedive, scuba dive or join us on another adventure into the blue mail me, join the Freedive Egypt group on Facebook or add me as a friend, visit www.freediveegypt.com for information on what we are up to in the red sea

Apnea Girl

Reactions: apneaboy
Thanks for sharing, Apnea Girl.

As a forum mod, I'll move the thread to the "goods for sale" section according to our forum rules. I hope you won't mind.
Welcome again and nice to see you on board.

Thanks, I did the intro bit first and then found the goods for sale bit.

Learing about all the bits on here, lots of different areas!

Cool!

Where did you get the idea of such a cool name apnea girl?

Oh yeah, me

mwah xx

Welcome to deeperblue finally.

He He He.... you are my hero! So you coming to play? They are so playful at the moment. They love the mono fin too... they kept swimming away a bit and then Tessa would dive down and they would rush back to look at her. I waited for them to come up and then dived down with them... it was amazing the way they watched me all the time and when I turned round there were another 2 behind me! So looking forward to next week

Sounds cool

I would consider Egypt again. I prefer Hurghada to Sharm now, they have ruined that place, it used to be one of my favourite places i have fond memories of it.

I'll PM you later

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…