• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

freedive - free diving - apnea - buddy - buddies for thailand koh tao wanted

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

MiMo

Jan 23, 2014
I'm free dive - free diving (apnea) in Koh Tao, Thailand from the ca 25 th of January 2014 to the 16th of February 2014.
Looking for a buddy / freedive buddies / apnea diving buddy ….
Does anybody want to join me? (speak german, english and a bit french)

Search-Words:

freedive - free diving - apnea - buddy - buddies for thailand, koh tao wanted

suche buddy für freitauchen, thailand, koh tao, südostasien

Hey there MiMo,

I just got to Koh Tao a couple of days ago and would love to find a buddy to do some shore-dives with.

A bit about me... I got into freediving mid last year when i did the ssi l1 course. I haven't really had a chance to dive much after that but am really eager to get more back into it. I'd prefer to limit my depths to ~15 meters atleast in the beginning. I don't really know how long I'm staying on Koh Tao but probably a good month or so. I have all of my gear with me so all I need now is a buddy.

If you, or anyone else, are still looking for a buddy to do some dives with let me know.

I'm so sorry - leaved koh tao before 14 days, it's a great pity. hopefully an other time.

maybe you enjoy > apnea total, sairee beach

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…