• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving App?

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

should I got forward with my Freediving App?

• Total voters

Smedegaard

Nov 2, 2017
Hello everybody!

I've searched the web for an app dedicated to freedivers and haven't found anything.

Does such an app excists?

I'm thinking about developing one, but see no pint if there is one already.

The basic fatures should be:
  1. log dive sessions (static, dynamic, free/spearfishing)
  2. sessions should have location and notes
What other features would you like in a freediving app?

regards,
Anders

And a social network to connect to potential buddies near you using location awareness.

Sent from the abyss

Reactions: Smedegaard
Import of data from dive watch i.e. dive times, depth, etc.
Yeah. I actually started thinking about this because I've got a Cressi Drak and the Cressi software just looks horrible.

So import from computers is on my list

Thanks for the replying

And a social network to connect to potential buddies near you using location awareness.

Sent from the abyss

Yes, than would be valuable. I've seen a few posts from people looking for a dive buddy. It could be like a dating app, but paring freedivers instead of romantic relations.

Thanks for the input!

Yeah. I actually started thinking about this because I've got a Cressi Drak and the Cressi software just looks horrible.

Yes even on my mac it looks like windows 95 but it works well and has a lot of features. I would love to see it improved though! How are you going to connect to it since there is no Bluetooth?

Sent from the abyss

Yes even on my mac it looks like windows 95 but it works well and has a lot of features. I would love to see it improved though! How are you going to connect to it since there is no Bluetooth?

Sent from the abyss

You would still have to use the cable. I haven't looked into it yet. But you might have to upload the log files i order to register them.

Good luck with your project and keep us updated. I hope you integrate the buddy network features.

Sent from the abyss

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT