• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Beauts - for Boys only

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

sinkweight

fat flotilla
Supporter
Aug 16, 2004
Hello Gentlemen,

I had to start this thread in response to thread titled "Freediving Beauts - for Girls only", written by Deeperblue's very own Island Sands. In the thread, Island Sands makes several remarks regarding [freediver] David Lee's website. Here's one thing she had to say:

Nothing like seeing a six-pack that's actually not beer, but skin!
Island Sands from thread Freediving Beauts - for Girls only

Impossible standards? Unrealistic Expectations?

Most of you gentlemen, like me, are not the chiseled form that freediving celebs David Lee, Martin Stepanek, and many others are. Granted. But there's hope. Yes, my fellow Deeperblue members, there's a way that even an out-of-shape freediver like you can get in-credible abs that'll make those diving women hold their breath...in ANTICIPATION!

That's right, guys. For just the cost of a tube of super-glue, and a small spool of nylon filament, you could achieve near-perfect abs in 8, yes, 8 easy steps...AND IN JUST MINUTES! OF COURSE IT'S INCREDIBLE! WHY ELSE WOULD I TYPE THIS WHOLE SENTENCE IN ALL UPPER-CASE LETTERS?!

Not only that, It's free!...it's AB-solutely FREE $ $ $ $

I know what you're thinking..."Now, why would Sinkweight just go ahead and tell me his industry trade secret*?"...Because I CAN! In fact, I just like seeing my name at the top of the thread! I'm crazy like that, and I'm crazy for 8-Step Abs, my new product that takes the "$ DO $"out of "ABDOMEN", because you'll only have to pay for glue and a spool of low-grade nylon monofilament.
*Sinkweight does not claim to work in any form of trade industry

So, stop having to take your pictures at gut-compressing extreme depth and try my new un-tested method TODAY!

See how below...

Attachments

• 8step_abs.jpg
    8step_abs.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Hey sinkweight!

Thanks for the great idea! I can't wait to have six-pack abs like David Lee. I've been working out like crazy but now I can stop! The mono is a little painful but it's woth it!

Let me know when you want to film the infomercial!

sinkweight said:
Hello Gentlemen,

I had to start this thread in response to thread titled "Freediving Beauts - for Girls only", written by Deeperblue's very own Island Sands. In the thread, Island Sands makes several remarks regarding [freediver] David Lee's website. Here's one thing she had to say:

Island Sands from thread Freediving Beauts - for Girls only

Impossible standards? Unrealistic Expectations?

So, stop having to take your pictures at gut-compressing extreme depth and try my new un-tested method TODAY!

See how below...

rofl rofl
sinkweight, i have distributed your instructions all over the island.. and taking orders for low-grade nylon filament... finally i am going to make some money in this life!

People are queueing outside my office! lol!

rofl rofl rofl
this post has just made my day - its just soooo funny. I need some tissues to wipe my steaming eyes....

Donna :D

Ahahahaha!

Man you brought light to the gut-focused male half of the 30-something human population!

On the other hand we have to be blessed the website didn't show any naked photos of poor David... Otherwise I could only imagine what a twisted mind may produce with nylon monofilament and some crazy glue!

Wanted to give you the deserved rep, but it tells me I should spread it around first... Sorry, mate.

IB

Reactions: DeepThought
Bigawd, 't's good t'be old and not have to worry about this lotta damn' nonsense, don'tcherknow. Can't think what all you fellows are about, what? The male body ain't celebrated for what it looks like t'the ladies but for what it does . . . when it's workin' right! Monofiliment and crazy glue? Hmmmpf! Considerin' the amount of money 've got invested in mine, the sixpack is more like a barrel, 'n' proud of it!

Wishbone said:
On the other hand we have to be blessed the website didn't show any naked photos of poor David...

IB

believe me! i did some searching! rofl rofl

Reactions: Wishbone
island_sands said:
believe me! i did some searching! rofl rofl

Why am I not surprised?

I have this image of all the forumettes poking the monitors with there noses, eyes slightly crossed, teeth biting the tongue, hands vulturously clinching the mouse, desperately clicking the button...

RUN DAVE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Wishbone said:
I have this image of all the forumettes poking the monitors with there noses, eyes slightly crossed, teeth biting the tongue, hands vulturously clinching the mouse, desperately clicking the button...
Damn!! I left my webcam on :vangry :vangry :vangry I dont really have one before anyony asks

Wishbone said:
Why am I not surprised?

RUN DAVE, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

hey! I am engaged! I gave up "double clicking the mouse" ages ago!! :ban
rofl rofl

Reactions: shaneshac
island_sands said:
I gave up "double clicking the mouse" ages ago!! :ban
rofl rofl

Yeah, like we (I bet that includes your fiance) believe!
Besides, have mercy and don't kill this part of his imagination! :chatup

Okay... That was way too funny... Dang, they should get rid of that spread rep fisrt thing...

Lol I really love how all his muscles are popping out on step 8 :) suddenly he's got biceps and breast muscles..LOL

Yeah...

Too bad the drawing shows the guy from the neck down. Otherwise you'd notice his eyes have also popped out! :D

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT