• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Beauts - for Girls only

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

island_sands

Erection Supervisor ;)
Supporter
Jan 19, 2001
Just been browsing a bit...

came across David Lee's website..

Apnea Blue

all i can say is...

COR FLIPPIN' HECK!!!!!

I think i've found a new photo for my screensaver..... :inlove

on seconds thoughts as i might into trouble with the other half :blackeye

Last edited:
Donna said:
Yuuuummmmmmm :)

isn't it just? phew that certainly made my afternoon.

Nothing like seeing a six-pack that's actually not beer, but skin!

Maybe I'll do one of their courses - its not far to go....... Could be my hen weekend :D

Hahahaha!

Ladies - keep calm.

David (who is on the forums as ApneaBlue) i'm sure will be flattered about this. The only fly in the ointment for any prospective ladies is that he has a girlfriend who is a member of the Russion Olympic Synchronised Swimming Team.

lol!

Donna go for that course... send photos!!!

Russian Olympic Synchronised Swimming Team eh? hmmmm Donna, note that's "girlfriend" and not "wife".

jejejejejeje... wear your best Venus swimwear...

a girl can dream can't she..... :eek:

I'm getting married in October so I can only look to or I'll be in trouble... :ko

Its brightened up a dull day at the office....

Donna said:
a girl can dream can't she..... :eek:

I'm getting married in October so I can only look to or I'll be in trouble... :ko

Its brightened up a dull day at the office....

rofl didn't it just... just been looking at the Gallery... i see that those pictures were posted on my birthday.. wow what a present.

Look at those shoulders... ok... i'll stop!

(but this IS a bar, right?)

have a great day Donna. Enjoy the preps for your wedding!

island_sands said:
Look at those shoulders... ok... i'll stop!

(but this IS a bar, right?)

And they say that the ladies are more civilized than the guys..... :mute

Rubbish! rofl rofl rofl

Ah blame it on them Pinko-Communist Nazi Feminists . . . long may they leer! :D

island_sands said:
Nothing like seeing a six-pack that's actually not beer, but skin!

Beer is what turns a 6-pack into a 1-pack in the first place :friday

David is a handsome man, no argument.
Cheers,
Erik Y (comfortable heterosexual)

There's a 4-pack a little lower.
I think there should be a DB Calendar.
Dave, I'm callin' ya out!
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Last edited:
Erik said:
Beer is what turns a 6-pack into a 1-pack in the first place :friday

David is a handsome man, no argument.
Cheers,
Erik Y (comfortable heterosexual)

lol! nothing wrong in appreciation of members of your own sex.

yeah, there's plenty of 1-pack bellies on this island rofl rofl Any new person who comes with a reasonable bod is the talk of the island for days hahahaha and the target in the bar on Thursday night.. yeah the chicks are hungry like the wolf over here :girlie

which reminds me.. tomorrow's Friday :friday and it's my second last Friday here :friday :wave

island_sands said:
which reminds me.. tomorrow's Friday :friday and it's my second last Friday here :friday :wave
Well, what happens on the road stays on the road, and you're leaving town. Carpe diem!
Cheers,
Erik Y.

Reactions: island_sands
There's only one thing worse than a porker on the beach and thats a guy with a potato down the back of his speedo's! Trust me guy's, Subtle hint, get in shape cos a glut of belly resting on your head is not my idea of fun
;)

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT