• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving Buddy in Hurghada

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Mohamed Said

Oct 26, 2017
Hello,

I'm looking for freedivers in Hurghada, we're currently a group of two but was looking to find more freedivers here so we can practice safer deep diving .

uuuhm. Unfortunately i found this post so late. I have been in HRG in the beginning of February and was looking for freedive-buddies. As i did not find someone i decided to join a regular group od scuba-divers and do my freedives during their diving-tour (easy Sightseeing <20m). Not the optimal constellation. Next time in Hurghada i remember you and join your group. Maybe October '18... will see. Bye Chris!

uuuhm. Unfortunately i found this post so late. I have been in HRG in the beginning of February and was looking for freedive-buddies. As i did not find someone i decided to join a regular group od scuba-divers and do my freedives during their diving-tour (easy Sightseeing <20m). Not the optimal constellation. Next time in Hurghada i remember you and join your group. Maybe October '18... will see. Bye Chris!

October in Hurghada is lovely, water is so warm and visibility is super. Maybe we'll dive together then :)

Reactions: itssuperchris
Hello fellow freedivers,
It looks like I visit Hurghada in late December 2018. Is your group still active to join for a few dives?
Or do you have any recommendations for a tourist? Maybe a trip I could book dedicated for freediving?

Hi Chris, you can find more information about freedive buddies in Hurghada via @FreedivingHurghada on Facebook, or get in touch directly with David from Freedive Hurghada via https://www.facebook.com/freedive.hurghada. Just so you know next time you come to Hurghada.

Hi Chris, there's more info about freediving in Hurghada, Egypt now on the website: https://freedivehurghada.com in English, Russian, Dutch, French, German and soon in Arabic too.

DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT