• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

Freediving courses in Australia

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

waterboy

Dec 15, 2002
Hi.
My name is Erez Beatus and i am the Israeli Freediving teams captain and coach.
I held the World record for Unassisted Fixed weights and am a certified freediving trainer since 1998.
I am in Australia at the moment for a period of a few months and want to establish a connection with a freediving club.

My intention is to teach and coach freediving in Australia. For now i am in Sydney but i am open to suggestions.

My mobile no' is: 040-4907182
my email: erezbeatus@yahoo.com

Yours
Erez Beatus
www.freediving.co.il http://www.freediving.co.il

Last edited:
Erez Beatus- Freediving course

I did a freediving course with Erez Beatus in the Similan Islands in Thailand and I must say that this person is a half dolphin!

He's an amazing freediver and an excellent freediving teacher!
not everyone which can freedive well knows how to teach well but Erez Beatus certainly does!

I started with a minute and a half static before I started the course and a month after I was able to do 3.5 min static!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…