• Welcome to the DeeperBlue.com Forums, the largest online community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing. To gain full access to the DeeperBlue.com Forums you must register for a free account. As a registered member you will be able to:

• Join over 44,280+ fellow diving enthusiasts from around the world on this forum
    • Participate in and browse from over 516,210+ posts.
    • Communicate privately with other divers from around the world.
    • Post your own photos or view from 7,441+ user submitted images.
    • All this and much more...

You can gain access to all this absolutely free when you register for an account, so sign up today!

For Sale Freediving E-Coaching and Training Support

Thread Status: Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.

Nathan Vinski

Apr 19, 2015
Hey Everyone,

I've been reading my way around on DB for a few years now and its helped me gain a lot of knowledge and skills. I've been mentally collecting all of the different opinions and skills that I've read and using that to compile my own approach that works for me. Now that I have worked my way up to an instructor rating and started to dive to greater depths I feel like its my turn to dive back by answering questions that I feel I can answer.

Despite the usefulness of this forum, one of the things that I feel has been lacking in general is some sort of E-Coaching. Many times during my growth as a freediver I have felt the solution to my struggles were different from the solutions provided by my instructors or that sometimes I felt like I would have liked a second opinion or someone with more time to have a discussion about certain techniques and approaches, as well as a few follow up discussions to allow for a proper progression through training.

I believe that every diver is different and that what each person needs something different to reach their potential. I've always been interested in learning as much as I can so that I could create my own picture of what works for me, while also trying to remember what works for others. Because of this I would like to put my self out there as someone who can answer the questions that anyone might not be getting the right answers too.

The services that I could offer would be;

• Personalized training plans/programs
  • Written guides for understanding techniques
  • Skype/Video call discussions & training advices/sessions
  • Video analysis (send me a video of your technique & I will analyse it + film/produce something to break down the steps and elements that need working on + how to approach the solution

My own expertise and what I could help with best would be;

• Technique analysis
  • How to plan the most effective training sessions for your level
  • When/How to use FRC and RV diving
  • Equalization techniques
  • Dry + pool training for depth
  • Safety diving
  • Recreational safety ( too often overlooked)

Packages and Rates:
  • Q&A style Video coaching (1 hour) -- €30 / $35
  • Personalized Training Program -- €30-60 / $35-70
  • Video analysis and Response -- €100 / 115$
  • ** Other options can be arranged and priced upon request, depending on individual needs

If you are interested in what I can offer please send me a private message on DB or an email ( nathanvinski@yahoo.com ). Your message/email should include what exactly it is you are struggling with, what you have already tried, and previous advice you were given on the issue. That will give me the best picture of how to help and then I will reply with the best plan of action for how we can find solutions to the problem.

Reactions: Kodama
DeeperBlue.com - The Worlds Largest Community Dedicated To Freediving, Scuba Diving and Spearfishing

ABOUT US

ISSN 1469-865X | Copyright © 1996 - 2024 deeperblue.net limited.

DeeperBlue.com is the World's Largest Community dedicated to Freediving, Scuba Diving, Ocean Advocacy and Diving Travel.

We've been dedicated to bringing you the freshest news, features and discussions from around the underwater world since 1996.

ADVERT